The members of the ICORR consortium will benefit from the followings:
- Special conference registration rates for members.
- Access to awards
- The consortium is promoting the emergence of the Rehabilitation Robotics Society. The members of the ICORR consortium will automatically be members of the Rehabilitation Robotics Society.
- The consortium is an Umbrella to organize many other consortium sub-events (e.g. workshops) – namely:
- Promoting student / early career events.
- Virtual lecture halls.
- Topic-based virtual events, including workshops, brainstorming sessions, lectures, demos, and social events.
- Enable new ways to communicate and promote “Rehabilitation Robotics”
- Access to special events for consortium members at conferences, including ICORR, WEROB, BIOROB, among others.